ULEI LONGLIFE pentru VOLKSWAGEN/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA DEDICAT - NORMELE VW504/507.00, din gama PREMIUM USVO!
RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 lengthens the service life of the diesel particulate filter by reducing the concentration of ash-forming particles in the exhaust gas. It reduces the emissions of gases which are harmful to the environment. It delivers a higher degree of security by providing lasting protection for engines.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 guarantees operational safety in all driving conditions, such as extreme stop-and-go traffic as well as high-speed highway driving.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 can be used in all VW vehicles (with the exception of R5 and V10 TDI pump-nozzle injector engines with and without DPF (e.g. in the Phaeton and the Touareg) and with and without LongLife Service.
RAVENOL VSW SAE 0W-30 offers:
- Particularly low-friction characteristics and an outstanding range of benefits thanks to special additives.
- Outstanding engine protection even after a cold start and in tougher conditions.
- Guarantees rapid engine lubrication even at low temperatures of under -30°C and a sufficiently thick film of lubrication even at oil temperatures of 150°C during high-speed journeys.
- Guarantees the best possible protection against wear and tear and the highest level of engine cleanliness while also consuming less fuel (fuel economy characteristic).
- The hydraulic tappets are guaranteed to function at all temperatures due to adequate oil pressure.
- Does not have an impact on sealants.
- Safeguards the engine against sludge formation, coking, lacquering and corrosion even in unfavourable operating conditions.